So you’ve got your lashes done and you need to know how to keep them beautiful!
- Do not use mascara on your lashes unless you are sure that it is oil-free.
- Do not wash your lashes for at least 24 hours.
- Do not rub or pull on them.
- Brush them with your spoolly at least 3 times a day in a downward position.
- Clean lashes with a baby shampoo or oil-free wash daily.
- Avoid heat such as the oven, which can scorch them.
- Pre-book for every 2-3 weeks to avoid having to get a full set as in 4 weeks you won’t need a fill but an entire set.
- LOVE THEM, physically they are yours until they shed.
Have any questions, please contact me.